We interviewed one of our new recruits (Juliette E) to get her impressions of our induction course
1/Hello Juliette, how were you recruited by SIG?
- I was contacted by Marie José Besnard (GIS field manager) who found my CV on a recruitment website. She offered me animations in December for a cosmetics brand which I immediately accepted.
- I had already done animations for several agencies on food products. What attracted me was working on animations for a cosmetics brand, I had never done one before, although I really wanted to.
2/ How did your integration process go?
- I had never heard of GIS before. I am pleasantly surprised by the way the company works and is very, very clear.
- After my first contact with Marie José, I received a welcome email with my login details, my field contact details and links to the employee area.
- I also received a welcome booklet by e-mail which explained to me everything about your company, its place in the market, its values....
3/ What did you think of our welcome booklet?
- Everything was very clear to me. Really good! It allowed me to know and understand the company and how it works. Everything is on one document, which is great!
4/ What do you think of the system set up for new employees?
- Really good. The other agencies work in much the same way except that you gave me all the information I needed from the start. In the other agencies we were given it piecemeal or had to go and get it ourselves.
5/ What can you tell us about the video interview you conducted?
- I had never done it before, it's a good thing, it allows SIG to have a first contact with its employee. I thought it was a pretty good system.
- I read the questions before the recording, which allowed me to prepare myself. Within 15 minutes the video was done because I easily understood how it worked and how to use it.
6/ How do you see your professional future within SIG?
- I hope that I will do many interesting assignments with SIG, as I will do in December. Food and cosmetic animations are the areas I am most comfortable with.
- I have been doing animations for 9 months and I hope to do many more within SIG.
Thank you very much Juliette for agreeing to take part in this interview and for giving us your impressions of the integration process you have undergone at SIG.
Juliette: Thank you!